Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Note: I've moved the grammar quiz to Monday. We still need to do the review before the test.
Today, we had our morning Mortal Syntax lesson on the lack of a singular, gender neutral, 3rd person pronoun (fitting because we are also reviewing pronouns in general. The grammar review was lesson 39 and 40 - pronouns and pronoun antecedents. Review reflexive pronouns so that you don't over-correct and use "myself" when you just mean "me".
Kara brought us up to speed on the professional qualifications of a certain doctor, and then we launched into our academic conference, which I think went quite well. Bring you Echoes text to class tomorrow. YOU WILL NEED IT.
Levy reminded me that I promised a grammar review before the test, so I'll have that for you on Friday.